Rules01. Always treat all Administrators, Game Masters and members of management with respect. Any act of disrespect to the administration, regardless of the medium, result in punishment.
02. It is forbidden to impersonate (pretend to be) any member of the administration.
03. Advertising, comments or suggestions of any other Lineage server is prohibited in any game chat or other media connected to us.
04. It is forbidden to use programs that interact with the Lineage 2, exploits or take advantage of any problems found in the game, in the forum or website that will benefit you in relation to other players. If a player finds a bug (problem/fault) in the game, forum or site shall immediately inform the administration.
05. Never ask levels, items, adena, teleport or any benefit to any member of the administration because you will not be answered.
06. Your account is not transferable, it means that you are responsible for your own safety in the game. Never give your password to anyone else, including the administration. Make sure that the computer used to play it safe. Never run extra interactivity programs with your Lineage 2, which was not provided by management, as they may contain viruses and keyloguers that will result in the theft of your user accounts and / or items. The administration is not responsible for any theft, dropped or destroyed items. The administration ensures complete integrity and server security and therefore are not possible invasions hacks to steal items or accounts directly on the server, site or forum, in other words, any type of theft are caused by carelessness or misuse of users.
07. All user data (its accuracy and maintenance) are the sole responsibility of the user. Take care of your data and keep your active e-mail account it is necessary to recover your password if you forget it. The administration is not responsible for data forgotten, lost, deleted or canceled for any reason.
08. It is forbidden to offend other players with profanity, derogatory and offensive names, pornographic offenses, racist and others in Global Chat and any other media provided by our team. In in-game chats use the command /block for not to read unwanted messages. Use the hero chat with wisdom because it involves reading the entire server. Also the use of any chat to incite or manipulate the players the server against the administration is prohibited.
09. Players who accuse without evidence the administration will be severely punished. The administration will not allow bad players tarnish the image of the server because they are bad losers.
10. Any action in the game that the administration deems anti-gambling (actions considered inappropriate or bad character) will also result in penalties such as: losing on purpose in the Grand Olympiad to give points to another character; disrupt or attempt to deceive in any way automatic events or made by management; Try to fool other players offering false items.
11. The immediate punishment for captured (licensed players) is automated temporary jail. The incident will be logged and may result in a direct permanent ban at our own discretion. Repeated behavior by afk will lead to a permanent ban on BOTH accounts.
12. We appreciate that some may think that these rules are not fair, but we remind you that dualbox is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN here. If you want to play with family / friends under the same IP, that's perfectly fine, the only restriction we have is that none of the players can be absent while farming.
13. A GM can randomly whisper (Licensed Players) at the same time and if he doesn't get an immediate response, he can jail or ban both accounts at his own discretion.
14. If you agree to the above rules and meet the criteria, you can request a special license here.
15. It goes without saying that the use of third party programs, especially piracy and bot programs that disrupt normal use and enjoyment of the game will lead to permanent ban. It doesn't matter if the software was being used to play l2Giran or elsewhere, if any prohibited software is detected on the computer while playing the game, the account will inevitably be banned.
16. The use of virtual machines, remote desktop applications, multiple computers, etc. To attempt to bypass the launcher, control more than one character, as well as any attempt to bypass the official L2Giran launcher is strictly prohibited and will lead to a permanent ban on all accounts involved.
17. Additionally, ANY mechanism (including macro / nexttarget combinations, programmable keyboards / mice, shortcut macro recording software, autoclickers, etc.) that allows you to farm in an automated manner (i.e. killing mobs while the player is away keyboard), or any kind Interaction with the game is strictly prohibited and will result in the permanent ban of the account. A character cannot gain experience if the user is not at the keyboard and playing.
18. A GM can randomly teleport any player suspected of boting / dualboxing while they are farming and if he doesn't get an immediate response / reaction while the characters continue to kill mobs, he could imprison or ban the characters. ) at his own discretion.
19. Any unauthorized client-side changes to try to bypass our launcher, hack game settings, etc. is strictly prohibited and will result in permanent account ban.
20. Special mention about the importance of not leaving your account to anyone. Do so at your own risk, but you are ultimately responsible for what happens to the account. This means that if someone logs into your account with any illegal software, the account will be banned. It goes without saying that the staff won't get involved if one day you find your character naked because you trusted the wrong person.
21. Deliberately taking advantage of an error rather than reporting it will be punished and may lead to a permanent ban at our own discretion. This includes, but is not limited to: buggy missions that are easier than they should be, or that award higher rewards than they are supposed to, buggy abilities that are more powerful than they should, kill mobs from a position where they can't reach you, create multiple accounts and characters for the sole purpose of doing a specific mission that would give abnormally easy and high reward, etc. Basically, this is a x1 fee game, it's supposed to be a tough experience, and things should be.